Diagprog 4 software updates released on 2017 July. This list includes premium and free software updates. Also, it includes new software fixes. For more information please contact us directly.
Diagprog 4 updates (2017 July)
- Alfa Romeo 4C – programming via OBDII
- FORD Expedition (2015 – 2016) SPC560?S Continental – programming via OBDII – Program number 66
- FIAT Argo (2018) Continental – programming via OBDII.
- FIAT Argo (2018) Magneti Marelli – programming via OBDII
- Mazda (UDS) – programming via OBDII
- FORD Expedition (2016) SPC5606S Denso – programming via OBDII
- Honda (2015-2016) MB91F061BS – new flash files added to server DataBase
- FORD Transit (2016-2017) JCI D70F3525 – programming via OBDII
- FORD Tourneo (2016-2017) JCI D70F3524 – programming via OBDII
- GM Chevrolet Corvette (2014) – programming MH via OBDII + C12.
- Lexus RX350 (2015) 93C66 – programming
- Ssangyong Actyon 93C66 – programming
DiagProg 4 products
DP4 diagnostic tool designed to support a broad range of vehicles. This tool is a replacement for the discontinued DP3 device. It is capable of reading and erasing OBD DTC codes, reset the engine oil inspections, delete accident data, change the interface language of internal vehicle systems. But its primary function which makes this tool so handy is the capability to test and program car dashboards and odometers for mileage correction. This tool is a real professional tool and must be used only by qualified specialists. Also, you need to keep in mind the laws related to the odometer data correction in your country.