SMD Pick And Place Machine SMT-9 based on Surface-Mount Technology (SMT). All SMD components are mounted or placed directly on the surface of the Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) covered with solder paste. This method allows quick and efficient assembly with the lowest rate of possible assembly errors. Every pick and place operation is controled by computer and several high precision cameras (Computer Vision), all SMD components are feeded to the machine by fully .automatic feeders.
- Maximum circuit board (PCB) area: 480mm*380mm
- Maximum movement range of X/Y/Z axes: 409mm/509mm/20mm
- Average mounting rate: 7,000 PCS/hour (maximum 9,000 PCS/hour)
- Positioning accuracy: 0.01mm
- Buffering range of suction nozzle: 5mm
- Power supply: 220V / 110V, 50Hz (maximum 500W)
- Compressed air: 0.5 – 0.7Mpa
- Belt-type feeder: 8, 12, 16, 24mm, 32mm (maximum 44 feeders)
- Visual display: 17 inches colour HD display
- Product weight: 260KG
- Range of application: adaptive 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, diode, triode, SOT, etc;
- Maximum chip size: 40*40mm at minimum pin spacing of 0.5mm
- Service motor: Panasonic servo motors
SMT-9 Pick And Place Machine makes it possible to access the latest SMT industry technologies for a reasonable price. SMT-9 sticks to the industry standards, so all parts like feeders, nozzles, servo motors and others are available on demand, thus guarantees the minimum maintenance time if necessary.
We offer these machines worldwide, shipping from Europe and one year warranty. Contact us directly to get more details about this piece of equipment.