AdBlue Emulator V5 NOx is compatible with several DAF trucks. Below is the installation manual of V5 AdBlue emulator for DAF vehicles. Before installing AdBlue Emulator V5 NOx on DAF truck, please make sure that you have emulator programmed to DAF program. You can order pre-programmed emulator, or you can change the program by yourself anytime you want.
AdBlue Emulator V5 wires
- Brown wire – CAN LOW
- White wire – CAN HIGH
- Red wire – Power (+24)
- Black wire – Ground (-24)
- First of all, turn the ignition off and wait until all systems shut down completely.
- Locate fuse box. There is a map of every fuse location. You need to remove fuse Nr. 6 (15A) and Nr. E357 (20A).
- Now you need to locate junction box under the front hood of the truck. It found on the right side of the vehicle (passenger side). Open the junction box by removing its cover.
- Remove the green plug from the socket (second top plug from the right side of the box). You need to connect AdBlue emulator to the corresponding wires of this plug. White wire on the plug is a GROUND. Please connect black wire of the emulator to this cable. Attention! It is critical to connect Ground (-24) firstly. Do not connect other emulator wires if the ground wire is not connected. It is necessary for safety reasons. Now you can connect other cables. See the photo. Brown emulator cable must connect to the yellow wire, and white emulator wire must connect to the red wire of the plug. Finally, you need to connect POWER wire of the emulator (red) to the red wire of the plug.
- Now you can turn on the ignition to check if there are no errors on OBD system. We recommend using DAF VCI 560 to delete all DTC errors if they appear.
Attention! AdBlue emulators are illegal in some countries. You should check your local laws or laws of those countries that you might cross with your vehicle. AdBlue emulator alters SCR system thus makes the vehicle to produce higher exhaust gas emissions. EURO 6 and EURO 5 vehicles equipped with AdBlue emulator device will no longer match those EURO standards. Our AdBlue emulators designed for countries where environmental rules are less strict, and there are no requirements for vehicles to satisfy EURO 6 or EURO 5 regulations. By purchasing any AdBlue emulator, you assume full responsibility for the use of the device. It’s your personal decision to use an emulator or not. We will not accept any liability for any consequences associated with usage of AdBlue emulator devices.