Mercedes-Benz BlueTec Emulator is designed to emulate original SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system on Mercedes-Benz BlueTec vehicles (passenger vehicles not trucks or other heavy vehicles). This device stops consumption of DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid like AdBlue or other) liquid. Also, it can be used to emulate SCR system in case of its damage so it can be mounted on normally operating Mercedes-Benz Bluetec cars and on those with damaged or faulty BlueTec systems. Mercedes-Benz BlueTec Emulator is the only solution available on the market, another way to disable SCR system on BlueTec vehicles is a complete vehicle reprogramming, but it costs twice as much, and it can lead to other problems. Mercedes-Benz BlueTec Emulator guarantees full compatibility, easy installation and easy uninstall as the primary software of the vehicle will be intact. After installation of this emulator on any compatible Mercedes-Benz BlueTec vehicle it will stop using DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid like AdBlue or other) entirely. There will be no DTC (Data Trouble Code) errors on OBD (OnBoard Diagnostics) system, no engine power loss or additional smoke from the exhaust, and the vehicle will run usually, but with zero consumption of DEF liquid. This BlueTec emulator (Mercedes-Benz SCR emulator for passenger vehicles) completely overrides all components of the onboard SCR system. It even replaces NOx sensors of the BlueTec vehicle exhaust system, so everything is covered just by one emulator device. Also, we need to mention that it doesn’t require any specialised equipment or vehicle programming for installation and operation. Mercedes-Benz BlueTec Emulator is compatible with Mercedes-Benz BlueTec vehicles equipped with SCRCM (SCR control module with data card code – U42), and these vehicles based on chassis: W212, X204, W164, X164, W166, X166, W251, W221, W463, W906 and W906. Soon there will be a version for chassis W205 and W222. See the full compatibility list below.
Mercedes-Benz BlueTec Emulator compatibility
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec E-class W212 (from 2009.03).
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec GLK-class X204.
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec ML-class W164 (from 2008.07 till 2011.09).
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec GL-class X164 (from 2008.07 till 2011.09).
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec ML-class W166 (from 2011.09).
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec GL-class X166 (from 2011.09).
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec R-class W251 (from 2008.07).
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec S-class W221.
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec G-class W463 (from 2012.06).
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec Sprinter class W906 (till 2013.07).
BlueTec Emulator development
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec C-class W205 (under development).
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTec S-class W222 (under development).