Tachograph programmer designed for programming, calibration and diagnosis of various heavy vehicle tachographs made by several manufacturers like VDO, Kienzle and more. Programmer kit includes all necessary cables for direct connection (no soldering or disassembly required). This tool is compact and user-friendly with a simple and intuitive menu. It doesn’t need an external power source, powered by tachograph itself. It can detect tachograph model and protocol automatically. Upgradeable through the USB connection with PC.
Universal Tachograph Programmer features
- W parameter determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
- K parameter measure for KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
- Tachograph parameter programming.
- Activation and deactivation of IMS (Independent Motion Signal).
- Activation and deactivation of VDO tachograph counter.
- Odometer reset and adjustment (accurate mileage correction).
- Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
- DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
- Sensor pairing function – activation.
- Tachograph internal clock test.
- Workshop card PIN recording and input.
Tachograph Programmer kit
- Universal Tachograph Programmer
- RS232 cable-adapter
- CA-DIGITAL-0 cable
- CA-CROCO-0 cable
- CA-EGK100-0 cable
- CA-KTCO-0 cable
- CA-MTCO-1 cable
- CA-1319-0 cable
- FC-VR2400-1 cable