AdBlue Emulator V5 NOx is compatible with several FORD trucks. Below is the installation manual of V5 AdBlue emulator for FORD vehicles. Before installing AdBlue Emulator V5 NOx on FORD truck, please make sure that you have emulator programmed to FORD program. You can order pre-programmed emulator, or you can change the program by yourself anytime you want.
AdBlue Emulator V5 wires
- Brown wire – CAN LOW
- White wire – CAN HIGH
- Red wire – Power (+24)
- Black wire – Ground (-24)
FORD truck OBD lug pins
- PIN 4 – Ground (-24)
- PIN 6 – CAN HIGH
- PIN 14 – CAN LOW
- First of all, you need to turn off the ignition of the truck. If the SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system worked for a while, it is necessary to wait for the completion of all processes. Till complete system shutdown.
- Remove the OBD2 connector from its bracket to have access to all connector wires. Above you can see the map of all wires of AdBlue emulator and OBD connector pins.
- Connect the AdBlue emulator module to the corresponding PIN wires of the OBD2 connector. Attention!!! It is critical to connect Ground (-24) firstly. Do not connect other emulator wires if the ground wire is not connected. It is necessary for safety reasons.
- Find plus (terminal 15) at the place of installation. Remove fuses from the terminals 15 and 30.
- Turn on the ignition and check that the level AdBlue shows at least 50% or 70%. If necessary remove diagnostic errors with any capable and compatible diagnostic tool.