DMTC 22 KVA EV charger is a personal solution for a daily charge of Mode-3 electric vehicles. Mode-3 is a protocol for an electric vehicle charge cable for AC charging. Where the electric vehicle and charging station handshake to verify the integrity of the earth connection between them and pass the maximum current limit of the charging equipment to the vehicle according to IEC 62196 standard. This EV charging station is an optimal choice for your home or office, also suitable for hotels, parking lots, EV dealers, residential community garages, or shopping centers.
DMTC 22 KVA EV specs
DMTC 22 KVA EV charger designed to be cost-efficient, compact, safe, and user-friendly. We offer a 22 kW version (make sure you have a suitable power line). Installation requires a single or three-phase connection, and the output can be from 3.7 kW to 22 kW.
- AC nominal input: Single/3-phase L1, L2, L3+N+PE, 220/380V (50/60Hz), 32A, 22kVa
- AC nominal output: 220/380V, 16/32A, 22 kW
- Number of sockets/connectors: 1 socket (IEC62196 Type-2)
- Communication with EV: pilot signal according to IEC61851
- Mounting: wall-mount
- Human-machine interface, light indicators, emergency stop button
- Cooling system: self-cooled
- Communication protocol: OCPP 1.6
- Installation: suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
- Operation at: up to 1000m above sea level, -40 to +70 degrees by Celsius, humidity up to 95%
- Enclosure: IP55, waterproof ABS, frontal door, 320x120x400mm, 6kg
It comes with a one year warranty. This item has a worldwide shipping option with a next business day delivery to EU countries. For more information, please contact us directly. Discounts are possible on orders with ten or more units.