Scania VCI2 comes with Scania SDP3 2.55.1 software. From now this software comes with a license key that covers three licenses: 1. High Level used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks) over the 2004 year; 2. Industry & Marine Level used for industrial and marine engines; 3. Internal Level for developers used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks) over the 2004 year. Scania SDP3 2.55.1 fully compatible with VCI2 and works only on Windows 7 and later versions including Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit support).
Scania VCI2 features
- Name and version of the vehicle system.
- Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
- Control unit configuration and settings.
- Information about electrical components and their location.
- Input and output signals.
- Activation of components.
- Spare part programming.
- Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
- Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
- User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
- Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
Scania SDP3 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, and Russian.