Scania VCI2 comes with Scania SDP3 2.55.1 software. From now this software comes with a license key that covers three licenses: 1. High Level used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks) over the 2004 year; 2. Industry & Marine Level used for industrial and marine engines; 3. Internal Level for developers used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks) over the 2004 year. Scania SDP3 2.55.1 fully compatible with VCI2 and works only on Windows 7 and later versions including Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit support).
Scania VCI3 is a brand new tool designed by Scania to provide full maintenance for all Scania trucks, buses, and other heavy vehicles or heavy-duty engines made by Scania. VCI3 is a successor of the well-known diagnostic tool Scania VCI2. This new tool is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems based on the CAN network, and it’s a high-speed yet very compact diagnostic tool. One of the most exciting new features found in Scania VCI3 is a Wi-Fi wireless connection (also, a USB connector for a wired connection). From now, you can work without a wired connection to your truck. Just forget these problems like damaged data cables and other disadvantages of wired connections. Software support for Scania VCI3 appeared in Scania SDP3 2.18 version, so if you want to use this tool, you need this version of SDP3 or later versions of this software.
Scania VCI3 features
- WLAN version 802.11b/g
- Encryption: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
- Provides the functionality of a WLAN and a USB to CAN bus interface in a single device
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1
- IP67 rated lightweight aluminium housing
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a D-SUB connector.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- Operating voltage CAN bus (7 – 40 V DC)