Scania VCI2 comes with Scania SDP3 2.55.1 software. From now this software comes with a license key that covers three licenses: 1. High Level used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks) over the 2004 year; 2. Industry & Marine Level used for industrial and marine engines; 3. Internal Level for developers used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks) over the 2004 year. Scania SDP3 2.55.1 fully compatible with VCI2 and works only on Windows 7 and later versions including Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit support).
Scania VCI3 features
- WLAN version 802.11b/g
- Encryption: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
- Provides the functionality of a WLAN and a USB to CAN bus interface in a single device
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1
- IP67 rated lightweight aluminium housing
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a D-SUB connector.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- Operating voltage CAN bus (7 – 40 V DC)