DiagProg 4 team keeps the development process even in the current complicated conditions. Thus allows us to offer you the latest software versions for this fantastic tool. So what’s new and what we offer you now. The most notable news is brand new software versions for Porsche, Subaru, Citroen, and Opel vehicles.
DiagProg new software
- Opel 2017 software- 2019 Crossland X, Opel Grandland – Yazaki with D70F3529 (IC YZK CMB N3) – programming by diagnostic way (C22)
- Citroen 2016 software – 2019 C3, Toyota ProAce II – Yazaki with R5F10DMJL (IC YZK CMB N1) – programming by diagnostic way (C22) – Program number 159
- Subaru WRX 2018 software – 2.0 Turbo (FA20F) ECM HITACHI with R5F72543RBGV – programming/testing via OBDII – Program number 161
- Porsche 2019 software – Cayman (718), Macan (95B) with Atmel ATMLP628 programming by C12 – Program number 169
Also, there are new functions introduced:
- Toyota C-HR 2020 with D70F3535 – programming via OBDII
- Lexus ES250 – 2019 DENSO (S6J3001LSJ) – programming via C21
- Lexus UX250h – 2019 DENSO (S6J3001LSJ) – programming via C21
And even more, there are updates for other DiagProg 4 software:
- Alfa Romeo 4C – programming via OBDII – new software version
- BMW, MINI BDC module – programming via OBDII – new software version
- BMW, MINI BDC module – new flash files added to server DataBase
- PSA BSI Johnson Controls (KWP2000) – new flash files added to server DataBase
- Honda with MB91F06xBS – new flash files added to server DataBase
- VW The Beetle UDS, Up! with D70F3427+95320 – new AES password added
It’s time to update your DP4 tool. Please contact us if you are interested in this awesome update, and we will provide you with all information you need.
DiagProg 4 related products
Attention! Keep in mind that some of the DP4 functions may be illegal (like altering odometer data – mileage) in particular countries. By using DP4 equipment, you accept all responsibilities that may be associated with your activities.