Mercedes-Benz EURO5 SCR Emulator designed to override the SCR system (Selective Catalytic Reduction system) and the NOx sensor (Mono-Nitrogen Oxides sensor) on the supported Mercedes-Benz trucks with the EURO5 emission standard engines. This emulator is compatible with Mercedes-Benz MP2 and MP3 truck series and supports Mercedes-Benz Atego, Axor, Actros and Vario models. Mercedes-Benz EURO5 SCR Emulator needs preprogramming before installation so make sure to provide the details (series/model) of your Mercedes-Benz truck.
Developed and manufactured in the European Union and available with the next business day delivery to any EU country (shipping to non-EU and more distant countries could take more than one business day). Emulator has a twelve-month warranty. Completely cuts-off consumption of DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid like AdBlue or similar), doesn’t interfere with other electronic systems of the truck, DTC error-free.
Mercedes-Benz EURO5 compatibility (MP2/MP3)
- Mercedes-Benz Atego
- Mercedes-Benz Axor
- Mercedes-Benz Actros
- Mercedes-Benz Vario
Emulator is user-friendly and easy to install. We will provide all necessary adapters, parts and instructions needed for proper installation, don’t forget to give details of your truck when making an order. You can use the checkout form field for additional information.
Mercedes-Benz EURO5 SCR Emulator features
- Full SCR system control (NOx sensor, SCR DEF injector, SCR DEF pump, SCR DEF level sensor, SCR tank (with the heating system), temperature sensors
- DTC fault clearing via OBD
- Automatic SCR system restoration after reinserting original fuses
- Fire resistant aluminium case
- Overvoltage protection (up to 80V)
- Low energy consumption (20mA)
- 5V CAN drivers (vehicle standard)
- Works at extreme temperatures (-40 to +105 C)
- Industry grade components
- LED indication (programmed make, connection status etc.)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Protection from electromagnetic interference