Scania SDP3 2.42.1 version is here, and it means you can start a new year with the latest version of Scania diagnostic and programming software. As always, we try to offer the latest diagnostic software and tools as soon as possible, so your workshop could work flawlessly even with the latest vehicles and engines.
Scania SDP3 2.42.1 has the same hardware compatibility as recent SDP3 versions. It is compatible with Scania VCI2 and Scania VCI3 diagnostic interfaces. Remember, if you want to work with older Scania vehicles and engines, you need the Scania VCI1 interface and Scania SD2 and Scania SP2 software kit.
SDP3 license comes in the form of a USB HASP key. There are three software levels available.
- High Level used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks and other vehicles) over the 2004 year.
- Industry & Marine Level used for diagnosis of industrial and marine grade engines made by Scania.
- Internal Level for developers used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks and other vehicles) over the 2004 year.
Make sure your computer and its software are fully compatible with the SDP3 software. At least Microsoft Windows 7 operational system (or higher version) is needed.
Scania SDP3 related products
Moreover, we can offer additional accessories and software for your Scania workshop:
- Scania 1862924 cable-adapter that is necessary if you want to connect your Scania VCI2 or VCI3 to Scania marine or industry-grade engine.
- Wide range of AdBlue emulators designed to support Scania EURO 5 and EURO 6 trucks. Also, we can offer AdBlue emulator adapters for direct and seamless installation.
- Extra Scania diagnostic software like Scania SOPS, Scania XCOM, and Scania Multi.