Universal Tachograph Programmer is now available on Cardiag online store. This tool designed only for professional use. Tachograph Programmer capable of diagnosing, programming and calibrating various tachograph devices made by several manufacturers like VDO, Kienzle and other. Since it shipped in a ready-to-run kit, you can start your work instantly. All cables and adapters included in the package. No need for an additional power source, it gets the power from the tachograph device. Universal Tachograph Programmer is a compact and user-friendly device. An intuitive menu allows easy control of all functions. Automation makes the usage of this device even more comfortable, it also recognises tachograph model and necessary communication protocol. One tool is suitable for almost all most popular tachograph devices.
Universal Tachograph Programmer features
- W parameter determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
- K parameter measure for KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
- Tachograph parameter programming.
- Activation and deactivation of IMS (Independent Motion Signal).
- Activation and deactivation of VDO tachograph counter.
- Odometer reset and adjustment (accurate mileage correction).
- Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
- DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
- Sensor pairing function – activation.
- Tachograph internal clock test.
- Workshop card PIN recording and input.
Tachograph Programmer kit
- Universal Tachograph Programmer
- RS232 cable-adapter
- CA-DIGITAL-0 cable
- CA-CROCO-0 cable
- CA-EGK100-0 cable
- CA-KTCO-0 cable
- CA-MTCO-1 cable
- CA-1319-0 cable
- FC-VR2400-1 cable