Scania SDP3 (Scania Diagnos & Programmer 3) latest version 2.36.0 is now available to purchase. Scania Diagnos & Programmer 3 is the most popular diagnostic software for Scania trucks and engines, developed by Scania and used in Scania workshops. Compatible with Scania VCI2 and Scania VCI3 diagnostic adapters. Please keep in mind that Scania Diagnos & Programmer 3 version 2.36.0 need at least Microsoft Windows 7 operational system (or higher version). Every SDP3 license comes in the form of HASP (Hardware Against Software Piracy a copy-protection dongle) USB key. Also, from now, we offer Scania VCI2 and Scania VCI3 diagnostic kits with this latest software version, upgrade from earlier SDP3 versions available.
There are three licence levels available with each USB HASP key:
- High Level used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks and other vehicles) over the 2004 year.
- Industry & Marine Level used for diagnosis of industrial and marine grade engines made by Scania.
- Internal Level for developers used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks and other vehicles) over the 2004 year.
SDP3 related products
- Scania SD2/SP2 – Scania diagnostic software designed to support Scania VCI1 diagnostic interface. This software package can’t be used with Scania VCI2 and VCI3 diagnostic interfaces.
- Scania SOPS – SOPS file decoder and encoder for high level modifications on Scania ECU’s.
- Scania MULTI – this software designed as a Scania spare parts catalogue, neccessary tool for any Scania workshop.