Scania VCI2 is the most popular Scania truck diagnostics device that covers all trucks Scania trucks and engines that are common at the moment. Now is the right time to get your Scania VCI2 and make your workshop equipment kit even wider. We offer Scania VCI2 in different kits, and the highest discounts are for Scania VCI2 (without software and version with the latest SDP3 software). These devices are made in the EU, covered by a limited 12-month warranty and an option of the next business day delivery to EU countries (worldwide shipping times depend on the country you live in).
Also, we offer additional software to expand the capabilities of Scania VCI 2. We have Scania XCOM, Scania Multi, and Scania SOPS file encryptor/decryptor on stock. You can purchase VCI 2 with a kit of any software combination. For more information, please contact us.
Scania VCI2 related products
Scania VCI2 features
- Name and version of the vehicle system.
- Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
- Control unit configuration and settings.
- Information about electrical components and their location.
- Input and output signals.
- Activation of components.
- Spare part programming.
- Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
- Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
- User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
- Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
Scania SDP3 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, and Russian.